When you've been the victim of an auto accident, you shouldn't have to worry if insurance will cover your medical costs, the costs of your car or truck or lost wages. That's why you need Attorney Michael Butash on your side. My team will help you navigate through the complexity of issues and insurers that you must face following a car crash. With Attorney Michael Butash on your side, you can trust that that you will receive the just compensation that you deserve.
About Insurance Companies:
The law says that auto insurance companies must “willingly” pay claims properly and promptly, and it is illegal for them to discount delay or deny payment of claims (called bad faith). Some insurance companies, however, have bad-faith corporate policies that attempt to underpay or deny claims whenever they can. By yourself it can be nearly impossible to get all the money that's rightfully yours, so let Butash Law aggressively defend your rights against the corporate insurance companies.
Steps That Can Make or Break a Case After being involved in a car wreck, there are several things you can do to help your claim. To ensure you get the money needed for car repairs, medical expenses, and lost wages, you should:
• Take pictures of the scene including the damage to both vehicles with your cell phone camera
• Report your accident to the police and your insurance company
• Collect witness statements including contact information
• Visit a doctor immediately, whether you think you have been injured or not
• Keep a record of your recovery process, medical bills, vehicle costs, and missed days from work
Contact Butash Law as soon as possible. No Fee Promise There is absolutely no risk to you in contacting us for your free consultation. Call (813) 341-2232 today to schedule a free consultation. Remember our No Fee Promise means we won't charge you anything until we make a recovery on your behalf.