Securing legal representation
(813) 341-2232

How can I get my spouse, who has exhibited violence, removed from the home?

Tell Us About Your Case

How can I get my spouse, who has exhibited violence, removed from the home?

There are a few ways to get a violent spouse removed from the home. Firstly, you can call the police while the violence is happening and if they’re arrested, a condition of their release from jail would almost always in the state of Florida be a no contact order with the victim who would be you. Therefore the party could not return home. Another way to do it is to file for a domestic violence injunction which does not require the police to be involved. You file a document with the court. It’s a civil remedy and if you are able to get it granted, then the person will be prevented from being within 500 feet of your home, 50 feet of your car. Having any contact at all with you and a violation of that injunction would constitute a crime.

Couple Inside Car After Road Traffic Accident With Male Driver Suffering Whiplash Injury

Personal Injury

Slip & Falls, Premise Liability, Dog Bites

Traffic Accidents

Car Accidents, Motorcycle Crash, Bicycle Accident

Family Law

Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Alimony, Injunctions

Handcuffed hands

Criminal Defense

Domestic Battery, VOP, Drug Possession, Theft, Sex Offenses

Male Driver Being Handcuffed And Arrested By Female Traffic Police Officer For Driving Offence

DUI Defense

Reduce Your Charge, Breath Test Refusal, Improper Stop, Field Sobriety Tests

General Law Information


Hear stories from our clients

Reach Out!


(813) 341-2232


23554 S.R. 54, Lutz, FL 33559
306 S. Broad St. #2520, Brooksville, FL 34601

Recent Posts

Case Results