(813) 341-2232

23554 State Road 54 Lutz, FL 33559

By Appointment Only

306 S Broad St #2520 Brooksville, FL 34601

I was abused. What can I do?

I was abused. What can I do?

I was abused. What can I do?

If you are abused, the first thing we recommend you do is call the police. Have a police report taken, and, if necessary, the police will arrest the person, and the state attorney’s office can charge them with a crime. Otherwise what you can do is you can file for a domestic violence injunction which is a civil remedy which protects you from that party by preventing them from being within 500 feet of your home, business, or school, from being within 50 feet of your car, or from having any communication with you whatsoever through telephone, text, writing, e-mail, or anything like that.

Knowing what to do is the beginning of solving any situation. Call us and ask us anything.

Couple Inside Car After Road Traffic Accident With Male Driver Suffering Whiplash Injury

Personal Injury

Slip & Falls, Premise Liability, Dog Bites

Traffic Accidents

Car Accidents, Motorcycle Crash, Bicycle Accident

Family Law

Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Alimony, Injunctions

Handcuffed hands

Criminal Defense

Domestic Battery, VOP, Drug Possession, Theft, Sex Offenses

Male Driver Being Handcuffed And Arrested By Female Traffic Police Officer For Driving Offence

DUI Defense

Reduce Your Charge, Breath Test Refusal, Improper Stop, Field Sobriety Tests

General Law Information


Hear stories from our clients

Contact Our Firm

Reach Out!


(813) 341-2232




23554 S.R. 54, Lutz, FL 33559
306 S. Broad St. #2520, Brooksville, FL 34601

Recent Posts