If you have been injured in an accident a personal injury attorney can guide you through the chaos and maximize your recovery. You may wonder if you should hire a personal injury attorney after you have been injured and the answer to that question is almost always yes!
Most people ask two basic questions when deciding to hire a PI lawyer, how much is my case worth and how much does the lawyer cost. We discuss the answer to those questions below but the quick answer is the attorney is free and many factors determine the value of your case. The great news is that we offer a free consultation so you can speak about your specific injuries and circumstances with an experienced personal injury attorney at no risk to you.
Personal Injury law covers a wide range of accidents and injuries, but a basic rule of thumb is that it is designed to compensate you for injuries caused by another. We have listed some examples of personal injury cases below just to name a few. If you have been injured in any of these ways call a personal injury attorney to learn more information.
Cases we handle:
Catastrophic Injury Cases
Drunk Driving Accidents
Slip and Fall / Trip and Fall
Cruise Ship Accidents
Nursing Home Abuse and Nursing Home Neglect
Defective or Unsafe Products
Injuries to Children
Paralysis and spinal cord injuries
To determine the value of your case many things must be considered. However, at its core, the value is derived from the amount of damages you suffered, the liability of the other party, and the ability of that party to pay. This is why having a great personal injury attorney on your side makes a big difference.
Can I afford a personal injury attorney?
Our Personal Injury lawyers work these types of cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not pay us anything unless we win your case. It is that simple. If you can afford free then call our knowledgeable personal injury attorneys right now.
Your PI attorney quarterbacks the entire personal injury lawsuit process with you and for you. A personal injury lawyer will explain to you in simple, easy to understand terms your rights and theories of recovery. Your injury attorney will also research and investigate the facts of your case, assist you with medical treatment and property repair. Furthermore, your PI attorney will lead settlement negotiations, file a lawsuit if necessary, litigate through trial and finalize any settlement offers you may receive.
First steps in a Personal Injury claim.
- Call 911 and get to safety if you are in an accident.
- Speak to a reputable personal injury attorney like those at Butash Law Group. as soon as possible to game-plan for your specific circumstances.
- Seek medical attention and make sure you follow up with recommended treatment for any injuries you suffer.
- Take pictures of your damaged vehicle or injuries as well as the scene of the accident.
- Get the names and contact information for any witnesses to the accident.
- Keep a journal of how you feel and how your injury is affecting you and your family.
- Keep a record of all medical and treatment appointments along with any paperwork provided by the physicians.
- Gather your insurance information and any other relevant documents and create a folder for this information for future reference.
- Share all of this information with your personal injury attorney throughout the process.
Hiring a good attorney may be the difference between financial ruin and a large settlement. Remember the consultation is completely free and you can never have too much information when dealing with such important decisions. Take the time and contact one of our experienced personal injury lawyers today to get the answers you deserve.
Contact Us Today! 813-341-2232