Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Injured in a motorcycle accident in Florida and need answers fast? The motorcycle accident attorney at Butash Law Group, are here to help. As a successful personal injury law firm that focuses on motorcycle accidents we have the knowledge and experience to help you navigate this process. We offer a free no obligation consultation to those who have been injured in a motorcycle accident and we are ready to answer all of your questions. The most common questions are:
What are my rights as a motorcycle accident victim?
How much is my motorcycle accident case worth?
If you have been injured due to the fault of another, Florida law says you should be compensated for the damages you sustained. Determining fault may be more complicated than you would think, so hiring the right motorcycle accident attorney may change how much your case is worth.
Our motorcycle accident attorney will investigate your accident and provide you with a comprehensive analysis of your claim. We often use accident reconstruction and expert testimony to accurately tell the story of your motorcycle accident and ensure you receive maximum compensation for your loss and injuries.
Motorcycle accidents are some of the most dangerous and life threatening accidents that occur on our roadways. Often, the injuries sustained are not only immediately life threatening but also forever life changing. The severity of your injuries may be felt for many years to come so receiving the right treatment now and in the future is critical to a full recovery. A motorcycle accident attorney can help you win the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
What to do after a motorcycle accident.
A motorcycle accident victim can take steps to help their case immediately after the accident. The following are some important tips and steps to take following your motorcycle accident:
- Immediately seek medical attention. Remember it is not unusual for some injuries to show up a few days late;, injuries such as neck and back pain, knee pain, joint damage and bruising may not be obvious for a matter of days. Always seek treatment for these injuries.
- Obtain witness information, including multiple contact points if possible. Note what information they have or any statements they make for future reference. Take pictures of the license plate of any vehicles involved or of the witnesses vehicles.
- Take photographs of your damaged motorcycle and any other property that is damaged. This would include any other vehicles involved in the accident, any roadside objects such as power poles, bus benches, trash cans etc Remember you want to document all observable damage even if doesn’t seem like a big deal at the time.
- Contact the motorcycle accident attorneys at Butash Law Group to help you maximize your potential recovery. A great motorcycle accident attorney will provide a wide variety of assistance throughout this process.
- Do not admit any fault regardless of what you feel at the time. Many people apologize for the situation and later have that used against them in court as an admission of fault.
- Do not make any statements to an insurance adjuster before you speak with the motorcycle accident attorneys at Butash Law Group.
- Keep all receipts and bills for any and all out of pocket expenses you incur related to your motorcycle accident.
- Keep all medical records and make a log of all of your doctor or therapy visits.
- Track all of the time or days of missed at work or other obligations.
- Note in a daily journal or notebook how your injuries affect your daily activities and those of your loved ones.
Obviously the exact facts surrounding your motorcycle accident will determine your next steps in this process. To determine your best course of action contact the motorcycle accident attorneys at Butash Law Group to schedule your free consultation. You owe it to yourself to get the best and most comprehensive information regarding your Florida motorcycle accident.