Securing legal representation
(813) 341-2232

What should I do if I am considering separating from my same-sex partner?

Tell Us About Your Case

What should I do if I am considering separating from my same-sex partner?

In the state of Florida there is no legal separation. What you would have to do is you can enter into a separation agreement. It’s basically a contract that a lawyer would draft up for you and your partner, dividing the assets and liabilities and custody issues and everything else. You can actually get a court to enter an order enforcing it, but there’s no such thing as legal separation. What you would need to do to have it done totally legally is to have a dissolution of marriage or a divorce. contact us your local divorce lawyer masaryktown.

Couple Inside Car After Road Traffic Accident With Male Driver Suffering Whiplash Injury

Personal Injury

Slip & Falls, Premise Liability, Dog Bites

Traffic Accidents

Car Accidents, Motorcycle Crash, Bicycle Accident

Family Law

Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Alimony, Injunctions

Handcuffed hands

Criminal Defense

Domestic Battery, VOP, Drug Possession, Theft, Sex Offenses

Male Driver Being Handcuffed And Arrested By Female Traffic Police Officer For Driving Offence

DUI Defense

Reduce Your Charge, Breath Test Refusal, Improper Stop, Field Sobriety Tests

General Law Information


Hear stories from our clients

Reach Out!


(813) 341-2232


23554 S.R. 54, Lutz, FL 33559
306 S. Broad St. #2520, Brooksville, FL 34601

Case Results

Recent Posts